You have no items in your shopping cart.
Prolonged sitting is associated with blood-glucose issues and increased risk of heart disease. Working standing up will increase your heart rate by an average of 10 beats a minute, the University of Chester has found. Do that three hours a day , five days a week for a year , and, in terms of calories burnt , that's the equivalent of running 10 marathons". Sunday Times, 12 Jan, 2014
The Office Fitness adjustable laptop stand is a great tool for those who spend a sitting lifestyle. It’s important to avoid sitting without moving for hours. Using laptop desk you may take breaks during long hours sitting. Just comfortably put your laptop on your raising laptop stand and work standing. This portable laptop table will reduce your back pains and even help to improve mood and energy levels. Overall, standing position with the help of this incredible adjustable office laptop stand will boost productivity in your working. It will have a significant impact on typical work tasks that you realize during the day. Many office employees use laptop holder stand 4 hours per day and have no impact on characters typed per minute or typing errors. Moreover, standing improves mood and energy.
The Office Fitness Grand Stand adjustable standing laptop desk can be set in multiple angles to fit any body position, even laid back on your bed; just hold the button on the joints, change the position, and release the button to lock it in place.
- Compact ergonomic design
- High-quality materials
- Easy to utilize and adjust to most user's height. You just need to hold the button on the joints, change the position, and release the button to lock it in place.
- Comes with cooler which prevents your laptop from overheating even after a long period use.
- Helps to reduce back pains, improves energy level and provides productivity. Standing work will reduce the risk of heart diseases, increase your heart rate.
- Helps to burn calories as you keep active during the work.
- Height Adjustable Range: 40 mm - 560 mm
- Holds up to 21" laptops
- Lifting capacity: 65 KG
- Material: Magnalium legs and top, Zinc Alloy Joints
- Finish: Powder coating
- Folded size: 640 mm x 300 mm x 40 mm
- Top size: 520 mm x 245 mm
- Strong but lightweight 2.85kg, folds flat for laptop bag portability
- Accessory: Mounting Clips which can be used for a book, portable notebook, and Ipad
- Available in black and white
- Assembly: Shipping fully assembled
I have one of your laptop stands. When it's up how do I know the legs are 'locked' I pushed the buttons in to erect the stand as in the pictures. When the buttons are released does it mean the stand legs are securely locked? Scared stand may alter itself and cause my laptop to topple.
The joints lock pretty easily. Just slide the open circle below the joint to one side and adjust. Once the joint is where you need it, just slide the ring back over the leg to lock.
To open the joint move the switch on both sides in either direction to allow the leg to move. To lock the switch, return the lock to the middle of the leg. Also check the product manual here https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/officefitness/IMAGES/Grand+Stand/Manual.pdf