You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Office Fitness Walking Treadmill designed to be used for steady and effective indoor walking workout using a quiet and efficient electric motor that offers a marked contrast to cheaper non-motorised models. In an office setting, treadmill usage as seen as increasingly effective alternative to being sedentary when combined with either a standing desk ( see Office Fitness Sit-Stand Electric Desk) or Laptop Stand. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-19910888
Walking rather than prolonged sitting offers significant health benefits; considerable weight loss ( 200kCals/hr at 4mph), disease prevention, cardiovascular improvements. Studies show that walking can increase blood flow to the brain, helping improve your memory by as much as 15 percent in a six-month period. At the same time, walking on a treadmill promotes healthy restorative sleep patterns, which in turn decreases your stress levels.
Multi-function display ( Speed, Time, Distance and Calories Burned). The Office Fitness Treadmill is a purpose buit walking treadmill ( not a running machine), maximum speed 6mph which equates to a brisk walk requiring full arm swing. As with all Office Fitness products comes with one year warranty
The revised Walking Treadmill designed for steady indoor walking now uses a new quieter and more efficient electric motor. In addition, the space-saving 36cm runway offers the more practical option of a chair alongside offering variation between sitting, standing and walking. For most people this is more than wide enough for the natural walking gait but just to be sure, we advise marking out twostrips of tape, 36cm apart and observing whether the lines are crossed when walking and looking ahead.
- Maximum Load 100kg
- 1 - 6 mph, Quiet 500w motor
- Runway Belt: 85x36cm
- Product Dimensions: 110cm long, 63cm wide, 20cm high
- Needs very little maintenance apart from occasional belt lubrication and monitoring treadmill belt alignment and tension. Check our attached PDF manual for details
- Full Year's Warranty
The non-health related reasons for walking
Treadmill belt adjustment
Aligning the Treadmill Belt
Ensure the running belt is centered on your treadmill at all times. Running style and a non-level surface are two instances that may cause the belt to drift off center. Minors adjustment to the two bolt at the rear of the treadmill are necessary when the belt has drifted off center.
1. Press “START” then increase the treadmill speed to 3 mph (5 kph).
2. Stand the rear of the treadmill to determine which direction to the belt of drifting
3. If the belt drifts to the left, turn the left adjustment bolt one-quarter turn clockwise and the right adjustment bolt one-quarter turn counter-clockwise.(See FIG.C)
4. If the belt drifts to the right, turn left adjustment bolt one-quarter turn counter-clockwise and the right adjustment bolt one-quarter turn clockwise. (See FIG.C)
5. Observe the tracking of the belt for about two minutes. Repeat steps 3, 4 and 5 as needed.
Effects of Walking while Working on Physical Activity and Work Performance
Source: US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health
Source: BMC Public Health
Source: University of Minnesota
How to Easily Setup
Greetings! I'm interested in your Walking Treadmill 110v for USA. Can you tell me what shipping may cost if I order directly from your website? MY zipcode is 81101
Hey Melissa, thank you very much for your interest. Shipping cost to the United States is £135.99.
I can hear a loud noise from the engine of my treadmill. How do I fix it?
This is most probably due to the vibration caused by the motor belt not in proper alignment. Please try to adjust the motor belt be straight, move the motor belt from roll and motor.
This video explains how to make the adjustment. https://vimeo.com/245857918