You have no items in your shopping cart.
Yo-Yo Desk GO2™ allows the user to affix a Double Monitor Screen for unrivalled ergonomic positioning and comfort. High stability solution with 15kg base plate, supplied with desk clamp.
Yo-Yo Desk GO2™ effortlessly transforms any desk into a personalised sit-stand desk. The height adjustable keyboard tray glides up/down to any height. Flexible monitor movement capability enables swivel, rotation and tilt thereby making it the optimal sit-stand solution.
Unrivalled Cable Management System at rear keeps cables tidy, also a Storage Organiser for stationary/phones means a clutter-free desktop.
Available in Black or White. Dual or Single Monitor
- Height adjustment on a vertical pole promotes optimal ergonomic positioning and will enable user to develop faultless sit-stand working posture
- Effortlessly lifts the keyboard to the correct height for unrivalled ergonomic comfort. We recommend a combined weight of laptop & screen of 5 – 7kg for optimal counterbalance.
- Individual VESA plate height adjustment enables monitor screens to be perfectly aligned.
- Wide range of movement capability which allows for swivel, rotation and tilt to match different viewing angle needs.
- Storage organiser to accommodate small-size office supplies, such as pens, rubber, etc.
- Embedded wrack will hold most tablets and phones.
- Cable management at rear of pole will keep cables organised for a clean clutter-free look.
- Additional clamp base if preferred to support desk mount.
- Detachable VESA plate makes installation easy. Simply screw into your monitors and then slide them back onto the arm.
- Installation takes 10 – 20 minutes. Guide provided.
Yo-Yo Desk GO2 and Yo-Yo Desk GO1 Can both desks allow the user to adjust the monitor height independent from the rest of the desk?
Yes, you can adjust the monitor height. All you need to do is loosen the screws and move the monitor arms up/down and then tighten again.
Can I add just 1 monitor centered or is it only designed for 1 each side?
You can’t have one desk centered. You can use one monitor, however, the monitor arm for the other side will have to be put up. The monitor arm for both sides have to be attached to each other for them to work.