You have no items in your shopping cart.
Office fitness Airlift Desk - Height Adjustable, sit-stand desk/workstation
Desks aren’t just for sitting at
Headaches and backache are common with people who work in office environments. Sitting for more than 8 hours per day puts you at risk from suffering from cardiovascular disease. So, don’t just sit there, stand up for your health! You can use our Airlift Adjusting Desk at home and in the office. Gain a healthier lifestyle with a height adjustable standing desk and feel the benefits of mixing your position from seating to standing.
The perfect office or project desk
The abundant desk area supplies space for almost any size laptop computer. You can manually adapt the height of the desk and secure it with the locking knob. If you want to adapt your adjustable computer desk to a standing position, you just need to pull the handle, and the pneumatic air cylinder will help you easily move from sitting to standing in an instant. The adjustable standing desk is non-electric, so it is ideal for schools, hospitals and even flats and apartments. It is child friendly thanks to the smooth corners.
Designed to serve you well
Sit stand desk features:
- Lever operation to lift
- Lever and slight push down in the middle of the desk to lower
- Ideal for home, office, school or environment trailing electric cables could be an issue
- A simple, robust and durable alternative to electric standing desks
- Designed for comfort and safe working
- Assembly required
- Frame colour: black, white or grey
- Desktop colour: white, maple or black
- Regulate the level you need with our raising desk riser with modern design
- Height range 710-1150 mm
- Desktop size:1200*610*25mm or 1500*610*25mm
- All metal stove enamelled frame, no plastic parts ( including control lever)
BUY NOW and experience the convenience a stand up desk offers in your work environment
How much weight does the desk support? I need to put two monitos and studio soeakers on it (everything around 25kg) does it handle this weight without having issues with the lifring mexhanism?
Thanks for the question. Load capacity is 100kg so two monitors and speakers would not be a problem at all
Hello, can you confirm the size of the frame in mms (L,W,H)? I have a small area that I believe can accommodate the frame, roughly 1000mms there is a chest of draws that would be to the left of it and it is as far to the wall as it can go. Kind regards
Hi Daniel, the length of the frame is 1200mm, length 575mm and the height range is 660mm-1040mm. Please see technical drawing on this page.